Keep it 100

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Wiz Khalifa Talks Amber Rose Pregnancy Rumors

Wiz Khalifa Talks Amber Rose Pregnancy Rumors:
Wiz Khalifa recently spoke out about his fiancee Amber Rose’s alleged pregnancy in an interview with Philly’s Hot 107.9FM.
In the interview he completely shoots down the rumors, reveals that when they are ready everyone will definitely know and speaks on how he is preparing for marriage.
Here are a few quotes from the interview.
On Amber Being Pregnant:
I want babies. I definitely want to have kids for sure. Oh, you all think Amber’s pregnant? Cause I’ve been asked that. Do you think Amber’s pregnant?
On Amber Dying Her Hair Because She Is Allegedly Pregnant: 
A lot of people didn’t even know she dyed her hair. They thought she was a natural blonde. I’m saying here that is not what people think it is. But, she will have my baby in life, and you guys will know when she’s pregnant. But it’s not the time now for people to start going crazy.
On Preparing For Marriage: 
It’s going awesome, man. The married life, I feel like I’m already married. I read books and s— like that. Like there’s this book called ‘Things I Wish I’d Known Before [We] Got Married.’ That’s a good book ’cause it just tells you a lot about being selfless and really, really communicating. And know when you get upset, just talking about it and letting them know why you’re upset.
So the Amber Rose womb watch 2012 is over for now. I must say that she hit the jackpot with Wiz. It’s rare to find a guy who is just as excited about marriage as you. Kudos to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment


SNL wit D.I.R.T. www.411realityradio.com

Popular Posts

Angels


DJ





Miss Tila (aka Tila Tequila) poses around the Conga Room where she held the release party for her album "Welcome to the Darkside.