Keep it 100

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Wiz Khalifa Confirms Amber Rose Pregnancy Rumors!

Wiz Khalifa Confirms Amber Rose Pregnancy Rumors!:


My oh my, we knew this was going to happen and now it has. The internet has been ablaze with rumors of Amber Rose's supposed pregnancy. But hold on folks, whether they are true is something her hubby Wiz Khalifa is now speaking out about.



During The Q Deezy Show on Philedelphia's Hot 107.9FM the rapper confirmed that the rumors were indeed false. When asked about babies he responded: "I want babies. I definitely want to have kids for sure.
Oh, you all think Amber's pregnant? Cause I've been asked that. Do you
think Amber's pregnant?"




He continued: "A lot of people didn't even know she dyed her
hair...They thought she was a natural blonde. I'm saying here that is
not what people think it is. But, she will have my baby in life, and you
guys will know when she's pregnant. But it's not the time now for
people to start going crazy."




Well folks, there you have it. You can stop the rumors now because Wiz says they're not expecting... Just yet!



No comments:

Post a Comment


SNL wit D.I.R.T. www.411realityradio.com

Popular Posts

Angels


DJ





Miss Tila (aka Tila Tequila) poses around the Conga Room where she held the release party for her album "Welcome to the Darkside.