Keep it 100

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Wiz Khalifa Talks About His Reaction On Learning Of Amber Rose’s Pregnancy

Wiz Khalifa Talks About His Reaction On Learning Of Amber Rose’s Pregnancy:

Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose announced their first child is on its way at the MTV Video Music Awards and the baby bump was quite visible under the tight fitting black lace dress.
However Wiz Khalifa says on learning of the joyous news, he was more excited than shocked.
“We found out this summer, and it was more of a celebration than anything. I did a backflip; she was doing this little dance that we made up,” Wiz told MTV News.
“I’ve been pretty focused my entire life, and now that I have a family, I’m just going to keep that focus, but it’s going to be a family focus.”
Khalifa proposed to Amber in March to which she accepted and there are unconfirmed reports the couple plan to wed before the baby arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment


SNL wit D.I.R.T. www.411realityradio.com

Popular Posts

Angels


DJ





Miss Tila (aka Tila Tequila) poses around the Conga Room where she held the release party for her album "Welcome to the Darkside.