Keep it 100

Monday, January 23, 2012

Google Alert - Amber Rose News

News2 new results for Amber Rose News
 
Wiz Khalifa Knew Amber Rose Was An 'Amazing Superstar'
MTV.com
Wiz Khalifa has always believed in Amber Rose. His boo may have started out as a model, but Rose is now branching out into a number of different endeavors including fashion design, acting and making music. "She's amazing. I love Amber so much, ...
See all stories on this topic »
Amber Rose's Former Publicist Calls Her 'A Liar', Says She Stole & Cheated On ...
BallerStatus.com
"I was the person who introduced Kanye West and Amber Rose. Amber wanted me to lie to Kanye when he asked me about her stealing. My integrity and morals I was raised on would not allow me to do something like that," Marchand said.
See all stories on this topic »

BallerStatus.com


Tip: Use a minus sign (-) in front of terms in your query that you want to exclude. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment


SNL wit D.I.R.T. www.411realityradio.com

Popular Posts

Angels


DJ





Miss Tila (aka Tila Tequila) poses around the Conga Room where she held the release party for her album "Welcome to the Darkside.