Keep it 100

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Wiz Khalifa and girlfriend Amber Rose secretly married or not?


Wiz Khalifa has insisted that he and girlfriend Amber Rose have not secretly married.

The couple, who began dating in March of this year, were later reported to be engaged.

Last month, rumors surfaced online that Khalifa and Rose had eloped during a trip to Las Vegas, a story which the 'Roll Up' rapper said has no truth to it.
Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa - MTV Video Music Awards - Arrivals 2
"That's my baby. She's always gonna be there, so when we make it happen, we'll invite everybody. I promise we didn't do that on purpose," he told MTV News.

"Man, I couldn't plan nothing like that. I just be chilling. I just be wanting to have a good time, smoke, eat a little weed cake and - boom! - we got married."

Earlier this summer, Rose was dropped from her modeling agency after nude photos of her leaked online.

No comments:

Post a Comment


SNL wit D.I.R.T. www.411realityradio.com

Popular Posts

Angels


DJ





Miss Tila (aka Tila Tequila) poses around the Conga Room where she held the release party for her album "Welcome to the Darkside.